Immanuel is passionate about reaching the lost—in our own community as well as around the globe. As a part of the Christian & Missionary Alliance, missions is really in our DNA. Here are some ways that you could be involved with missions at Immanuel and the missions movement of the C&MA:
- Each February we host a week-long Missions Festival in which we celebrate God’s work around the world. Several missionaries visit our church, telling stories of how God is working in their places of service. Our church family comes together often that week to fellowship, learn, pray, and seek what God might have each of us do in response to his command to reach the ends of the earth!
- For the past several years, we have sent a team to Cambodia to work alongside a missionary family in building facilities for the local church there and teaching English.
- We have also sent folks to places like Uruguay and Portugal to assist with English camps or field forums for missionaries.
- Three couples have gone from Immanuel into the mission field! We are raising up a generation of people who are obeying the call that God has placed on their lives.
- Work days bring people together to sew, prepare bandages, and tackle myriad projects to assist missionaries around the world.
- The Immanuel family gives generously to the Great Commission Fund, the financial engine that allows the C&MA to support international workers spreading the Gospel of Christ around the world.