AWANA is our children’s ministry that meets from 6:30 to 8:05 on Wednesday evenings from fall through spring.
This ministry is for children ages two through fifth grade. AWANA helps churches and parents worldwide raise children to know, love, and serve Christ! We do this through:
- Fully integrated programs
- Teaching that builds an enduring biblical faith
- Resources that bring churches and parents together to disciple the next generation
- Healthy mentor and peer relationships
- Dynamic fun for children, teens, and adults alike!
The children are taught by age level:
- Puggles – two (by September 1st) and early three year olds
- Cubbies – three (by September 1st) and four year olds
- Sparks – kindergarten, first, and second grades
- Truth & Training – third through sixth grades
Each night includes:
- Game Time – 30 minutes of learning teamwork and friendly competition
- Handbook Time – 30 minutes of putting God’s Word in their memories and hearts
- Council Time – 30 minutes of hearing God’s Word and praying
Children earn awards for their achievements that are to be worn on their AWANA uniforms.